Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It's About Time For a Joke

Three guys are sitting in the stands at a ballgame, and there are these three nuns sitting in front of them. The guys are getting a little hooted up, so they decide to start messing with the nuns.

The first guy says, "You know, I think I'm going to move to Montana. I know there's only about a hundred nuns there."

The second guy says, "Yeah, I can go to Utah. There are probably only 75 nuns there."

The third guy says, "I think I might go to Wyoming. I know there's only about 10 or 15 nuns there."

Finally, one of the nuns turns around and says to the three guys, "You know, you can go to Hades. I know there's no nuns there."

Lesson learned: Don't mess with nuns because they will mess with you.
 

4 Comments:

Blogger Liam said...

Yes, there are only about 75 nuns in Utah. I grew up there, they were my teachers in grade school and you're right, they are not to be messed with.

 
10/12/2005 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger Fayrouz said...

A Catholic from Utah!! So, how did you end up living in N.Y.?

P.S.
My father-in-law was a mormon.

 
10/13/2005 05:32:00 PM  
Blogger Liam said...

Via Portland, Madrid, Rome, Madrid again, Utah again, then NYC. I'm doing my PhD studies here.

 
10/14/2005 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Fayrouz said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who lived in more than one country.

I lived in Iraq, Jordan, Australia and now America. I hope I don't have to move again.

 
10/14/2005 05:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home