Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It's About Time For a Joke

Three guys are sitting in the stands at a ballgame, and there are these three nuns sitting in front of them. The guys are getting a little hooted up, so they decide to start messing with the nuns.

The first guy says, "You know, I think I'm going to move to Montana. I know there's only about a hundred nuns there."

The second guy says, "Yeah, I can go to Utah. There are probably only 75 nuns there."

The third guy says, "I think I might go to Wyoming. I know there's only about 10 or 15 nuns there."

Finally, one of the nuns turns around and says to the three guys, "You know, you can go to Hades. I know there's no nuns there."

Lesson learned: Don't mess with nuns because they will mess with you.
 

4 comments:

Liam said...

Yes, there are only about 75 nuns in Utah. I grew up there, they were my teachers in grade school and you're right, they are not to be messed with.

Fayrouz said...

A Catholic from Utah!! So, how did you end up living in N.Y.?

P.S.
My father-in-law was a mormon.

Liam said...

Via Portland, Madrid, Rome, Madrid again, Utah again, then NYC. I'm doing my PhD studies here.

Fayrouz said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who lived in more than one country.

I lived in Iraq, Jordan, Australia and now America. I hope I don't have to move again.