Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia:
The Lion, The Witch, and The wardrobe

This weekend, I watched "Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" in the movie theater. The movie was truthful to the book. They didn't change or miss any bit of the book.

Being someone who lived in a war zone, experienced a lot of bombing and had to move to another city when the bombing got too heavy, the first few minutes of the movie got to my emotions. I thought I was over those memories. I guess I was wrong.

The young actors were great. I loved Lucy. The scenes, the other actors, the animals, the graphics, the music and everything else in this movie was excellent. Even my husband, who wasn't motivated to see the movie because of the religious references, wants to see the next movie in the series.

Last week, I finished reading "The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe." I still have the rest of Narnia books to read. I think I fall under the spell of C.S. Lewis. I like his use of short chapters. You don't get bored reading the books. I think that's part of the book's success.

Now, each time I have a bad day, I tell my husband that I want to go to Narnia. He laughs.




The Chronicles of Narnia:
The Lion, The Witch, and The wardrobe
The Soundtrack



Chronicles of Narnia
The Books Set

No comments: