Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Chirstmas everyone. I hope you have a great Christmas with your family and friends. Mark and me are spending Christmas in Beaumont this year. This is probably the least stressful Christmas in my whole life.

The Dallas Morning News did a report about Chaldean Christmas traditions in the DFW area. It's really hard to find Chaldeans in Dallas-Fort Worth area because we blend well with the locals and there aren't many Chaldean families who live in this area.



Mark M. Hancock / © The Beaumont Enterprise

The Kansas City Southern's Holiday Express train churns out smoke and plays holiday music in Beaumont on Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2005. The train will visit and distribute goody bags in 20 communities by Dec. 18.

Tomorrow, I'll post a photo so y'all can see my tree.


Merry Christmas everyone

No comments: