Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Books From Baghdad



© Mark M. Hancock

*** Scroll down for updates ***



ORIGINAL POST: Nov. 22, 2006
A few days ago, I received an unexpected package from Iraq. Fr. Yousif Thomas sent me four books published recently by the Chaldean Church in Iraq.

Last week, I was thinking how much I miss reading books in Arabic. Then came those books. Christmas has arrived earlier this year :-)

Thank you to Fr. Yousif and the Iraqi Chaldean Church for keeping the good work under the worst conditions. May God bless you all.



UPDATE I: Oct. 2, 2007
Fr. Yousif has made arrangments with "Les editions du Cerf”, a French Dominican brothers publishing house, to sell the Arabic books on their website.

Click here to access the Arabic books main page on their website. You can purchase with checks or credit cards.

No comments: