Monday, June 08, 2009

Novena Prayer to St. Eugene De Mazenod

St. Eugene,

By your example, touch me to see Jesus in others, to help those in need, and to have the courage to do God's will.

I ask you to intercede on my behalf for a special need.

May God, through your intercession, guide me to accept the difficulties in my life and to work toward a happy and healthy solution.

May I accept God's will in my life with strength and love.

I ask this through His Son Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Source: Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Do you know how I could get a spanish version of the prayer to St. Eugene of Mazenod?

Caroline said...

Spanish version of prayer to St. Eugene of Mazenod

Fayrouz said...

Caroline,

You may want to check with Oblates USA for the Spanish version of the prayer.