Saturday, September 25, 2004

The Meaning of Prayer

The other day, I found the most inspiring post I've read in a long time. I thought to share it with you.
I think it is true for every cancer patient to think, “Why did this happen to me?” I know I did. Why couldn’t Osama binLaden get cancer and die in some cave in Afghanistan? Why did G-d allow me to get cancer and not some scumbag terrorist?

I don’t have an answer to that. The best thing I can come up with is, it just is. We live in an imperfect world, and sometimes you get hit in the noggin with a curve ball.

Read more...

No matter what your religion is, prayer is an important part of our lives.

2 comments:

Meera said...

A must read blog. Thank you for linking to it...

Fayrouz said...

Hi Meera,

I found Kevin's blog few days ago. Now, I'm hooked to it. I'm going through his archives to read the whole story.